Friday, July 1, 2011

Bittersweet Love Part 24

(KHALED'S POINT OF VIEW)

after the long talk i had with my parents, especially my dad, i realized even more ina Lujain has to be my wife. i went upstairs and decided to relax. relaxing turned into a nap.. i woke up to my phone rining...

i looked at the screen: Lujain. it was 7:30. im sure my mom called.

me in my sleepy voice: halla bil kha6eebaa

her: hiiiiiiii

me: mine mine mine mine minnnnnneeeee

she couldnt stop laughing. i loved her laugh. it was so cute and innocent. after a long talk filled with laughter and giggles from both me and her, she had to go over to Jawa's. It was time for me to go to the duwaniya and tell my close friends about what happened. our little agreement of keeping this private is broken. we both cant wait to tell the world. 3ayal shloun law t9eer murty? akh bas.

anyway i got up and went to the duwaniya. eli ga3id yil3ab sony, weli ga3id yel3ab kout weli ga3id idakhen efaker ib 7abeebta.. ehhehe ilmohim, dashait oo salamt 3alaihom.

"ilsalam 3alaikom!"

them: w3alaikom ilsalaam!

me: shabab 3indi likom khabar 7ilo!

them: "haaa gool" "basherna bel khair" "halaaa?"

me: khi6abt!

them: haaaaaaaaa bu waleeeeeedddd!!!! 3al barakaaaaa!

they all got up and hugged me chena fayzeen kora! everyone was so happy for me. bas il7ilo ma7ad fe ligafaa 3an mino oo wain a3arefha. they'll know with time. ilmohim, misakt Jassom my best friend oo giltla bilthab6 mino oo giltla awareeh lama inroo7 iljam3a. he was so happy for me.

me and Lujain didnt speak through bbm that much because i knew she was busy with Jawa oo ahalha, so i waited for her to talk to me...

(sorry short post guys im really tired, much love x)

No comments:

Post a Comment