Monday, June 20, 2011

Bittersweet Love Part 16

(LUJAIN'S POINT OF VIEW)

Dashait dakhel ilshalaih & a million thoughts were racing back & forth. Shsawait ana? What is he going to think of me? oh my God fashalt 3umry!

I decided to change into my pjs, wash up and get into bed, yimkin he bbms me...

20 minutes later i was in bed watching an episode of Friends that was on tv. I always loved Ross, he was so geeky... in the middle of my giggles and Ross' stupidity, i get a bbm..

Khaled: Lujain?

Me: hala

Him: ma nimtay?

me: la im watching tv, laish ma nimt?

him: mako thinking...

me: about?

him: about how much im falling for u

me: really?

him: lujain wallah mu fahmaa intay, ana ma a7eb. bas right now ana mayit feech.

me: khaled madre shagoolik bas i really like you too

him: i dont like you, lujain 6alal alflani, i love you.
eee eee i love you
i L O V E you

me: khaled are u serious? or is it because of what just happened baina?

him: what happened just now baina akadly ina ur the one i want, ur the one i want to be with, the one i want to marry, the one i want to have kids with, the one i want to laugh, cry and get angry with. Lujain intay ilbint ilwa7eeda eli afaker feeha lama aghamth 3ainy. your the only girl that i can picture being my wife and raising my children.

me: khaled?

him: yes?

me: khaled i dont want to sound like a kid....

him: mafahamt?

me: i love you too

him: shino? 9ij? are you saying it because i said it? or do u really mean it?

me: wallah i love you khaled

him: Lujain, bacher lama inrid ildeera bakalem umi.

me: what?

him: bas she knows 7a6 wa7da ib baly oo bas bakh6ibich. This is going to happen soon khalas. Once i tell her agoolich..

me: khaled?

him: a7ibich.. roo7ay namay yallah

me: hehehhe okay ti9ba7 3ala khairr

him: wintay min ahalaaa

(KHALED'S POINT OF VIEW)

Bas bacher lama arid ildeera bakalem umi oo adre enha bitwafeq la2ana ihya mayta tabeeni akh6ib 3ashan awal ma atkharaj atawaj.. oo al7een ligait eli a7ibha oo abeeha fa khalas its time to seal the deal...

Lujain 6alal AlFlani & Khaled Fahad AlFlani

erta7 baly oo min a9ba7 afla7, let me try to get some sleep, big day tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment