Friday, June 24, 2011

Bittersweet Love Part 19

(LUJAIN'S POINT OF VIEW)

I was studying all day long and totally forgot to call Khaled to see what he's been up to. I tend to be like that around midterms and finals. I called him a few times but he never answered. He was probably studying too. I went back to studying, it was about 4:45. I promised I'd stop lama e2athen ilmaghreb oo ina aroo7 ag3ad wiya umi shwaya.. I miss her.

After an hour or so, sima3t ilathan so ni6arta ikhales 3ashan a9aly oo anzel ag3ad wiya umi.

My mom wasn't in the living room, i knew that she just went to pray and come back. I poured myself some green tea, cut myself a piece of cake and watched never ending commercials until my mother came into the living room.

Mom: haa khalastay dirasa?

me: ee il7imdilah

mom: zain ashwa, ya36eech il3afyaa ya rab

me: hehehe allah e3afeech mama... this cake is good..

mom: ana sawait'ha, i had a lot of free time today..

me: ya rait i get some free time ba3ad, ildirasa shway shway ga3da tithba7ny

mom: yala 3an ildala3, ma buga shay

me: hehee adree, inzain whats good on TV?

mom: ako filim comedy bi7i6oona ba3ad shwaya, lets watch it.

me: okay great!

After 10 minutes the movie started and after 20 minutes we were hooked and ignored everything else around us. I was really tired though and felt like i could fall asleep at any second but i was fighting back the yawns and the watery eyes, i wanted to watch this movie, it was actually funny.

---
-----
-------
-----------

I opened my eyes to find that it was 2 am. My mom left me here to sleep? Why didnt she wake me up? ilthaher istaw3ibat shkither ta3bana. I got up and headed up to my room. The red light was blinking on my blackberry. 31 missed calls- Khaled, Jawa, Lama, Sara. 7 BBMS, Khaled, Jawa, Lama, Sara and the rest were BC's. 3 messages- Khaled & da3ayat.

Ikhtara3t! shfee Khaled?! I called but he didnt answer....


(short post today, i'm really tired)

2 comments:

  1. love your blog! keep going. i love that i can relate to the daily life situations + common stuff. please make your posts longer and add more comedy, drama and action ;) - a fan of yours truly

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you chrissworld! i wont stop posting love! inshallah i'll try to add more!

    ReplyDelete