Sunday, June 19, 2011

Bittersweet Love Part 14

Havent posted in a while, what with graduation & a million things going on... C: i promise i'll post more often! :)

(LUJAIN'S POINT OF VIEW)

A7LAAA 9idfa! I'm so happy we went out for breakfast before going to shalaih. It gave me a chance to see Khaled after our amazing talk yesterday. We have a lot in common. il7imdilah.

ilmohim, after eating our breakfast, we paid and i got into my car and Jawa rkibat yamy. I noticed Khaled, my former Mr. Dishdasha also paid but was probably waiting for his change. I didn't want to seem desperate to see him, shbigool 3anii ba3dain? So, i just left.

Jawa plugged in the AUX & her ipod and we listened to our special shalaih playlist. I loved our drives to the shalaih. My parents would let me if i went early in the morning. Itha belail, ansa shay isma sayaraa oo shalaih! Anyway, we were almost there so i told Jawa to call 9ub7y they're 7ares to open the gates to their halaih 3ashan indish.

After settling in i took my phone out of my bag & bbmed Khaled.

Me: Hey! That was awkward huh? I just arrived to Bnaider shalaih my friend. I'm going to spend the weekend here so its going to be kind of hard to talk to you on the phone & bbm..

2 minutes later he replies: Hey.. ouff 7ada:p 7ilfay intay ib bnaider? ana bayee ilyoum bas akhalis min ilnady! inshoofich;)

Me: hahha khalas bbm me when your here?

Him: min 3yoonii :D

I was so tempted to say "YESLAMLY HAL 3YOON OO HAL 7ALAT OO HAL 6OOL OO HAL JISIM" bas ista7ait 3ala wayhee oo sikat;p

Anyway, we changed into our swim suits, got our yummy fruit drinks and headed to the waves! We went back to being baby Jawa & Lujain. I loved it. It was a much simpler time. We didn't care about anything except having fun. After going crazy, the sun was about to set so i got my ipod and speakers and decided to chill before showering and getting food.

The pink sky slowly faded into a purple one then a navy one as we got up and head in to wash up.

We were clean & ready to head out to get dinner and go back to eat while we watched tv. Rikabt sayarty oo fita7t iltenta oo i plugged in my ipod. Sha3re lail7een kan fe shwaya maay oo i was soooo tanned! I chose to wear a white top and jeans shorts 3ashan my tan ebayen ;)

I checked my phone wela 3indy bbm min Khaled egooli ina wi9al ilshalaih an hour ago oo ina byt3ashoun oo they watch tv ba3dain biroo7oon 7adag.

I replied with a simple: great, enjoy :D

Ma kint abe a36ee wayed wayh, akhaf i do oo yifhamha ghala6.

Anyway...

As a drove down the long road Khaled's smile was all i could think about. I threw my phone in the cup holder and cranked up the volume. I sang and laughed with Jawa, everything seemed to fall into place. It was perfect.

After having dinner we decided to sleep & wake up nice and early to tan and enjoy the waves.

No comments:

Post a Comment