Monday, June 20, 2011

Bittersweet Love Part 17

Next day...

(LUJAIN'S POINT OF VIEW)

I woke up to the cutest message from Khaled: 9abaa7 ilkhair wifey! hahahha ana 7ader al7een bakalem umi mithel ma gilna ams, once im done il bbm u and when ur back il tell u the details. a7ibich:*

i replied: 9abaa7 ilnoor :* okay talk to you soon!

I got up changed out of my comfy pjs and wore a loose white top and leggings with black flats, i wanted to be comfortable. Me and Jawa decided to go get breakfast to go from a nearby starbucks and head back to our houses. I had so much work to get done & most of all i wanted to talk to Khaled. MY Khaled :D

After endless screaming, laughing and singing we finally reacher home, i dropped her off and headed home which was a few seconds down the road. I sat with my mom for what seemed like ages, bas 7aram ma shift;ha in a couple of days fa ga3adt. I raced upstairs using the "i need the bathroom" excuse & quickly called Khaled!

ring ring ring...

Him: halla bil ghalya hallllaaa

Me: ahlan ahlaan

him: shlonich?

me: ta3banaaa, youu?

him: me too!

me: shaklee baraye7 ba3dain i start studying..

him: 3ad ilyoum ana ba3ad kint badris.

me: qalad mako shakh9iya hahhha

him: siktaaay hahhha lajoooon?

me: khaaaaled?

him: hehhe agollich? wela af?

me: madre, tabe tgool? gool.. mataby tgool? kaifik!

him: la wallah? ya3ni mayhimich t3arfeen ina umi tabe raqam baitkom 3ashan itdig 3ala umich?

me: la imbela ehemnyy

him: 3abali ba3ad

Me&him: hahahahahahhahhahahahahhahhhahahhahahahaaa

We burst out laughing like idiots ina 9ij bit9eer ilsalfaaa!!

him: lajoon siktaay ga9ray 7isich! hahahhha a7ibich

me: hahahhhhaha mane gadra asket...

him: hahhha siktay yallaaa roo7ay g3day wiya umich and bbm me the number

me: inshallah hahhaha

him: lujain i love you!

me: hahha i love you too!!

him: byee

me: byeee

EVERYTHING WAS FALLING INTO PLACE! Finally i found my man! i found THE man!

2 comments:

  1. Woooooooooow!!!
    Jad Jad i love ur blooooooooooog!!!!!!
    please keep writing and if u can do it daily!!!1;p
    i cant wait to see where the story is going
    khalid and lujaaaaaain are soooo cut!;**
    btw im a huuuuuuuuge fan of ur blog!
    i just started reading yesterday!!
    looooove everything about the story even more the writer!
    thank u;*
    please keep writing;****


    P.S: sawaaaaay da3aya 7ag ur blog through other blogs;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salooma: THANK YOU SO MUCH! you really made my day with your comment! you wont be disappointed with the story i promise ;)
    I'll be posting in a bit, please keep me updated with your comments.

    ReplyDelete