Thursday, June 30, 2011

Bittersweet Love Part 20


(KHALED’S POINT OF VIEW)

After calling Lujain a million times, I decided to stop and walk away from my phone. I needed to be alone. I needed to be away from everyone and everything that would remind me of her. I just needed to think if this is what I want. I don’t want to sound like a baby, but this is a HUGE step that I’m about to take. Being a Kuwaiti man, this is a huge responsibility and I can’t change mind whenever I wanted to. (no matter how ironic that is, I kind of am doing that)

An hour passed with my unstable emotions taking the best out of me. I’m not an emotional person, but what was happening to me?

Ilmohim, shift mobiley wela Lujain daga 3alay alf mara oo ma radait. Qarart eni adezlaha msg, shes asleep for sure.

bbm:

me: Hey Lujain, lat7ateen im ok. call me once you wake up, banam shwaya.

right then & there she read my bbm, but she didnt answer me. I didnt want to call her or send her a msg, i know she felt something was wrong. 

I drifted off to sleep with a heavy heart for what seemed like 4 or 5 hours until my phone rang, it was Lujain. 

I answered my phone in my sleepy voice: aloo?

Lujain: meet me in starbucks palms in an hour, we need to talk.

me: ha? shfeech?

her: khaled just be there, can you do that? ok?

me: ok..

& she just closed the phone without a goodbye.

I got up and ninja-ed my way through my shower and got into my grey A&F training pants and a white t-shirt. I was so tired and i felt like shit knowing that I've pissed Lujain off. I got there in exactly one hour since she called me. I walked in and found her waiting in her car for me. I called her to tell her i was here. I went to her car and opened the door for her and wanted to give her a hug. she just looked at me and said:

her: 9aba7 ilkhair..

me with a weak smile: 9aba7 ilnoor

her: ha dashaina?

me: after you..

She looked stunning. She was wearing a long beach dress and her hair was wavy just the way i like it. I walked one step behind her,i wanted to show her the most respect possible. 

We walked in and i asked her for her order, she said she was going to go get us couches to sit on. 

We sat next to the window and sipped our drinks until...

No comments:

Post a Comment