Thursday, April 28, 2011

Bittersweet Love Part 13

(KHALED'S POINT OF VIEW)

Ga6ait zigarty oo rifa3t rasy, wela ashoof ajmal bint bil 3alam...

Lujain? 6ala3t mobily bashoof itha radat 3ala my message wela lail7een ma radat. Shfeeha... She looked so hot. Labsa libs ilshalaih, nafnoof gi9eer wase3 shwaya bas ebayen jisimhaa lail7een, 7adaa 7ilo shakelha. I couldnt take my eyes off her, even if i wanted to.

She passed right next to me, i could smell her perfume. Im sure she wanted to act like she didnt know me, like we decided, but honestly, i dont care who sees us together, I want her. My eyes were fixed on her eyes, hair, arms, legs, and her sexy curves. I wanted to be next to her, i wanted to be here with her, i wanted to lead her in and place my hand on her back while we walk in. Theres so much i want to do....:)

She finally looked at me, I smiled at her. She smiled back and flipped her hair then opened the door and walked in.

Ga3adt afaker ina hathy mu mithel kil ilbanat. I can tell. I've had my share of girls, and this one is definitely different.

2 minutes passed and she walked out with her friend and sat on the table right next to ours. Shda3wa galby kan ga3id yerga3? Ashwa ina we just ordered which would mean ina we'd leave at the same time. I heard her voice and i couldn't help but listen to every word she said.

They were talking about their plans bil shalaih and about their families and friends...
Wahab my friend noticed that something was going on, but hes my best friend, he wasn't going to say anything.

Our food arrived and we were both in out separate worlds.

Until.....

No comments:

Post a Comment