Monday, April 18, 2011

Bittersweet Love Part 1

5'7, tall with a slim body, dark brown, curly shoulder length hair, wide hazel eyes framed with thick long eyelashes outlined with thin paint brushed eyebrows, sun-kissed skin, cherry chin, and butterfly lips.. that Lujain, that's me. The most important things in my life are my family, getting good grades and having fun with my best friend... Jawa. 
She's so pretty. She's shorter than me, 5'6, black naturally straight hair with a perfect curvy body with dark brown eyes and long eyelashes and fair skin with perfect lips. She's gorgeous and such a perfectionist. She's been my neighbor since we've been born. 
Our birthdays are on the exact same day, June 8. Our parents have been really close since then, so we're always together, having fun and going crazy. We've never been interested in dating guys, like all our other friends from school and university, but we always kept our eyes open rating the guys from 1-10 during our breaks and whenever we went out for dinner. It was our thing. Until one day, I slipped.
Jawa and I promised each other that we would never slip, especially since we could never lie or do anything behind our moms' backs. Dating isn't acceptable here, but deep down inside, I wanted to know. I'm sure Jawa did too, but we never really talked about it.Whenever a guy asked us out, we'd turn him down. We wanted to stay good, well actually, i think we just want to maintain a good sum3a. Reputations are the only thing a girl has, its not worth loosing a high reputation for a guy. It just didn't make sense. Until i met Khaled.
and this is where my story begins, where our story begins...


No comments:

Post a Comment