Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Bittersweet Love Part 6

*rinnnnnnnggggggg riiiinnnnnggggg*

My peaceful sleep was interrupted with my damn alarm, i think it was time to change it to a more peaceful one, one that didn't give me a heart attack with every ring.

I looked at the time, 8:01am. Perfect, enough time to shower, change, apply some makeup, have breakfast and get to university.. I had a long day ahead of me, lots of work to get done.

I always sing in the shower, i was singing on top of my lungs as i was thinking of what to wear today, i wanted to look extra pretty today, but i didnt want to look like i was trying so hard. Where's Lama when i need her? She was my fashion consultant, but too bad she's at school.

I dried my hair and as usual, it formed these perfect curls. I applied some bronzer on my face and a thin line of liquid eyeliner on my upper eyelid. I then applied some blue mascara, it was perfect for the summer. I put on some peach lipstick and topped it off with a little bit of clear lipgloss.

I opened up my closet and stared at my collection of jeans, i wanted to show off my legs today with some tight jeans. I paired it up with a white top and tucked it in. I wore my gold wedges and paired it up with my orange Celine bag and a few accessories. If i must say, i looked cute. Hehe thiqa, i know!

Anyway, i got into my car, blasted on some morning music- adele! I was singing and dropped into Nuzha's starbucks drive thru since it was only 9:30. Jawa wasn't coming today, so i decided to take it easy on the socializing today and just focus on finishing ALL my work today, bas 6ab3an i had one important person i wanted to socialize with.

Melt my heart to stone by adele was playing as i let my window down and the guy who worked at starbucks took my order. I looked at the mirror to see if there was a car behind me. OH MY GOD.......


(MR.DISHDASHA'S POINT OF VIEW)

MA-A9ADEG!

La laaa hathee itha mu ley 3ayal 7ag minoooo?!!!

Sh9ayer? Ana ga3ed atkhayal wila ihya jidami? Ee hatha raqam sayart'ha, ee hatha sha3arha.. Madat eedha oo khathat her drink, ee hatha lounha oo eedha ilna3ma... La khalas its meant to be, lazim abayenlaha ina abe akalmha ib ay 6areeqa. I need to talk to her, today. I'm not going home without her name. I WILL NOT GO HOME WITHOUT KNOWING HER NAME! I WILL NOT!

I didn't bother to order my drink, ma3ana 9ij kint mishtiheeyha, bas 6aff akhith min iljam3a, ana aham shay al7een a9eedha gabel la itdish classha, abe asfe6 yamha 3ashan nazlatna wa7da oo tistaw3eb ina ihya shayfatny min gabel.

3ala 7athy il7ilo, sifa6t yamha oo nizalna. 6ale3atny oo im 100% sure she noticed that i was the same guy that started at her like some idiot. I gave her a warm smile, her response made my heart beat so fast and i got butterflies.

Rayal sh6ooly sh3irthy butterflies? Yalla 3ad! Intay shino imsawya feeni?

Shakelha kan wayed emratab, ghair 3an last time i saw her. She looked so cute in what she was wearing.

Kil wa7id ra7 ib 6ireeja for class. I couldnt wait for this hour to end.... I promised myself I'd hang out in the middle of the university, somewhere close to her 10 am class, i remembered where it was from last time.


(LUJAIN'S POINT OF VIEW)

He was here, thank God... dashait ilclass wana bas a6ali3 ilsa3a, i didn't hear a thing in class, kint abe a6la3 ashoofa waina.

10:15... ufff! bas 9arly 15 minutes?


10:35... ulllllaaa yalla

10:45... im so bored, yarait arakiz shwayaa...

10:55... yalla dismiss us already!!

11:01... i ran out...

I walked slowly, yimkin ashoofa weshoofny?

No comments:

Post a Comment