Friday, April 22, 2011

Bittersweet Love Part 8

(LUJAIN'S POINT OF VIEW)

Shfee hatha misha bser3a? Mu chena etfaqna ib nathratna ina binshoof ba3ath 3ugub ilclass? i swear i felt it. Or maybe thats just me being me, living in a fairytale. Gimt, khthait aghrathy oo gilt 7ag Fajer ina i have work to get done oo ina i have to go. Mishait ibser3a lai sayarty oo rikabt. Ma t7arakt. Something was holding me down telling me not to move. I dont know what got into me. Shifta lail7een ib sayarta eli yamy. Ga6ait jan6etty bel passenger's seat and my books as well.

Lajoon shhal ghaba2? al7een he'll think tabeena oo 3ashan chithee yeetay sayartich! chan ni6artay a few minutes oo mishaytay? ifffff sometimes i can turn into a total idiot. Bas what if deep down i want him to notice me akthar and make his move?

ga3adt for what seemed like ages, chan yanzil min sayarta............

This tall, muscular, very attractive guy was standing right at my window. What the hell am i supposed to do?

I took my sunglasses off and looked at him, he still had his on, he slid them off slowly and stared at me. We looked back until he smiled, i couldnt help but smile back. He looked so manly, a7is ga3ed igool: shfeeha hal khibla itkhizny chithe? shrayich itnazleen jamtich abe agoolich shay!

I quickly realized what was going on. My fingers were right over the button, i wanted to push it to bring down the window, but i had no strength to do anything. I was shocked but most of all scared. I'd never let anyone do this to me...

A million and one thoughts raced back and forth in my head within the minute he was standing there. Just as he turned his back to walk away, i opened my window slightly, he looked back and gave me a sigh of relief. I was so still and scared.

We kept looking at each other smiling...

him: guwa *in his strong vice*

me: allah egaweek *in my soft and slightly agitated voice*

him: madre shagoolich wallah, ana asef 3ala il7arakt eli 9arat a few times before, but i just have to tell you i like you. i think your beautiful and you seem smart *he gave me a smile and a giggle* oo ebayen 3alaich bint san3a. Ana Khaled AlFlani, oo yayech abe a3aref ismich 3ashan agdar akalem umi once i graduate next course.

me: ...................... L-l-llujain... Al... umm.. Flani

him: Lujain Al Flani? wilni3im feech. I'll see you around i guess?

me: uhh yeah i guess. khaled?

him: ee khaled.

we exchanged smiles and i suddenly needed to laugh... akhhh bas roo7 la ath7ak ib wayhk!!!! im so nervous and scared!!

him: ma a6awel 3alaich lujain, oo ana asef 3ala ay 7araka az3ajtech feeha.. wallah makan qasdy, bas this is what happens when you like someone i guess *he gave me the hottest wink ever*

me: umm la 3adi :) anyway, see you..

him: bye Lujain.

me: bye.

I rolled up my window and put the car in reverse and went home listening to Adele's song, One and Only thinking of Mr.Dishdasha-- Khaled Al Flani

Adele's words were sinking through as i drove home feeling so calm with a smile plastered on my face..

I dare you to let me be your, your one and only, 
Promise I'm worth it, 
To hold in your arms, 
So come on and give me a chance, 
To prove I am the one who can walk that mile, 
Until the end starts, 

If I've been on your mind, 
You hang on every word I say, 
Lose yourself in time, 
At the mention of my name, 
Will I ever know how it feels to hold you close, 
And have you tell me whichever road I choose, you'll go? 



I'm really starting to like him.....

No comments:

Post a Comment