Friday, April 22, 2011

Bittersweet Love Part 7

Adele on (one&only), jewelry off, hair up... ready to write. This one goes out to my lovely silent reader- C:*

(MR. DISHDASHA'S POINT OF VIEW)

Ga3ed bel class akhiz ilsa3a, 7ade malait. 9oorat'ha mu rathya ti6la3 3an baly...Marat ilsa3a oo chinha sa3tain,6ala3t min il9af bas thigalt. Sawait nafsy mu mihtam ib shay oo 6ala3t..

Wi9alt ilni9 wela ashoofha ga3da wiya rifeejat'ha tishrab gahwa ib Starbucks... hmmm, 9idfa! 7ata ana abe drink (shi6anty hehe adree)

ilmohim, shafatny yaay, i know something is going on between us oo i know i have to make the first move, ebayen 3alaiha khoush bnaya maby akharebha wela abeeha tfaker ena im a bad guy, im not.

once she looked up at me from her blackberry her eyes were fixed into mine and i knew we couldnt take our eyes off of each other, well... i couldnt. She looked away, esta7at? madree.

6alabt my drink oo dagait 3ala wa7id min ilshabab eyeeni 3ashan ma ag3ad broo7y watani7 feeha. i needed someone to sit with me and talk to me, shwaya alha 3anha.

7amad: halaaa walaaaaaa

me: halaaa feeek

me and 7amad were good friends, we were always together bel diwaniya and always had each other's backs.

we exchanged our hi's and hello's

7amad: thiwany bas ayeebli gahwa, 7ade emgafel

me: khith wagtek hehe

7amad was gone for what seemed like 2 seconds, ee akeed la2ana ana abe akhiz il7ilwa eli jidamy fa may6awel, la3ana.

7amad: khalood shoof ilbnaya eli labsa abyath

me: ha shino? ay wa7da? (was he talking about bint ilflani?)

7amad: hathy ili sha3arha curly.... latesta3be6 kil hal sha3ar oo mara7 tshoofha?

me: haa? ee 3adiya (WALLAH MU 3ADIYA, INTA BAS LAW TADREEEE YA 7AMAD!!!!!)

7amad: la wallah? khalood feek shay? ilbint sh7ilooha...

me: 3aib 7amad may9eer tgool chithee 3an banat ilnas

7amad gave me a look and looked away and kept staring at her, chena mu shayef bint min gabel.

me: 3an ithnik, waray midterm bacher, baroo7 ilbait adris.

7amad: famanallah

I walked away and passed by her table, looked at her oo all i wanted to do was to pull up a chair and tell her how much i like her. misakt nafsy oo ana 7ail mi7tar min 7arakat 7amad oo mishait, dashait sayarty wela ashoof'ha min b3eed maska kitabha oo shayla jan6at'ha oo yaya 9ouby. Chan atthakar enha saf6a yamy.

How come? Why'd she leave when i left? Shelsalfa?

I didn't move an inch until she went into her car... then....

No comments:

Post a Comment