Monday, April 18, 2011

Bittersweet Love Part 3

Dedicated to C:*
----------------------------
MR.DISHDASHA'S POINT OF VIEW:

The funeral was very crowded mashallah. I remember ilmar7oom as a kid when me and my dad used to go to him bilsharika to say hi. He was such a sweet man, allah yer7uma, ma hagait yeetwaffa min cancer chithee.. I walked in, 3azait ilriyayeel eli wagfeen and walked over to my dad and big brother Wahab.

We sat down for about 10 minutes then decided to leave. All i could think of was that girl i saw today. She was so beautiful, and she's right next door. May9eer adish 3azahom just to go ask her what her name is? Can i wait layma i2athen ilmaghreb oo ikhales il3aza and she leaves? I really want to know who she is.

Its a good thing i found out she goes to jam3at ilkuwait too, business. I could ask about her, but i don't want to make it obvious to any of the guys that i'm attracted to her.

As i drove off, leaving my father and Wahabo, i decided to call Jassim, my best friend.

Jassim: halaaa bu waleed!

Me: halaaa wallah, agool, ga3deen bil duwaniyah?

Jassim: eee 7ayaaak kout, zigayer oo sony...

Me: yalla masafat il6ireej..

Jassim: inshoofik

Me: bye


I kept wondering about that mystery girl and what she would be like. I don't like staring at random girls in traffic lights, but her curly hair, her skin color, her gorgeous eyes... The way she looked at me, the way she didn't care about anyone an applied her makeup. It looked like she was in a hurry. She has the same car i have too... and when she got down, her height and her slim figure attracted me. She looked like she was sent from heaven.

I arrived to the duwaniyah and did the usual with my friends, i tried not to think too much about it.


*LUJAIN'S POINT OF VIEW*

7aram, Jawa wouldn't stop crying. He was like her second father. She loved him dearly. As soon as i walked into the 3aza, i rushed over to Jawa's side and didn't leave her. I let her lay her head on my shoulder and i hugged her so hard and let her cry. I knew she needed to let it all out. I kept giving her some water to drink and had a tissue box on my lap. I was there for her. 100%. Well, 90%.

The other 10%? Mr.Dishdasha, akhh 3alaih.

I felt bad that my best friend, my sister, my everything lost 3amha and was crying and a part of me wasn't there with her. It was with the man sitting in the next house.

Athan ilmagharb and i took Jawa to her room, got out her favorite PJs from her closet and got her a sandwich while she changed.

I walked into her room....


Jawa: Lajoon? *her voice was very tired from all the crying and depression*

Me: halaa ?

Jawa: Thank you so much for being here for me...

Me: *i went over and hugged her* Jawa ana ikhtich, you don't need to thank me, if i'm not here for you, who am i going to be here for?

Jawa smiled and hugged me back.

Me: yalla Jawoon, iklaay oo lets watch an episode of gossip girl to get your mind off of everything that happened today okay? la2ana 3ugub maykhalis i need to leave.

Jawa: wain? shino? laa2! Lujain!! You live a few houses down, sleepover, your mom never says no!

Me: Jawa wallah magdar, I'm not going to any classes for the next two days la2ana i wanna be bel 3aza wiyach, so i need to go home and finish up some assignments. I have to email them to my professors, you know how they get!

Jawa: fine... siktay yalla lets watch GG

Me: taraa haaaaaa? you either treat me 3adel or else I'll leave u here ALL alone, I'll even take your sandwich with me and eat what's left of it on my way downstairs..

Jawa: 7abeebty intay 7ayati intay.. gi3day *she gave me the "i'm sorry look"

Me: hehhe kalba i love you!

Jawa: adre.

We watched an episode of GG. I look at Jawa, wela ilikhit ib sabi3 nouma, 7aram ksarat kha6ry.

It was 10 pm, i covered her with the blanket, took my phone and 3abaya off her couch and went back home. I took a quick shower and started to work on my never ending assignments.

I promised myself I'd stop working at 1:30, and that's exactly what i did. I couldn't sleep though... All i was thinking of was Mr.Dishdasha, the hottie. it was 3:30 am... i kept bribing myself. Lajoon if you sleep now, you can eat all the chocolate you want tomorrow... If you sleep now, Mr.Dishdasha will show up tomorrow and say hi. Lajoon if you sleep now, Mr.Dishdasha will be in your dreams. If you sleep now, Mr.Dishdasha will marry you... A million ideas raced back and forth, back and forth, and all i could think of was him. His million dollar smile, his dimple, his tanned skin, his height... oh his height. Finally, a guy thats taller than me.

My alarm was set for 7:30 am, that would give me just enough time to change and have breakfast before heading over to Jawa's.

I woke up, dragging myself out of bed, i was SO tired. Mr.Dishdasha kept me up. I decided to wear a navy blue dress, dresses were the most comfortable things ever, especially under the 3abaya. I paired it up with simple white flats and tied my hair into a messy bun leaving a few strands hanging here and there. I didn't apply any makeup on my face. I had my coffee and halloumi sandwich and headed over to Jawa's.

Everyone seemed to be calm today. They weren't crying as much, which was good. 3ugub athan ilthiher, i headed home to finish some assignments and 3ugub 9alat il3a9er i walked over to jawa's again for the second half of the 3aza. I noticed the Range Rover. Mr. Dishdasha? Are you there?

No comments:

Post a Comment