Monday, April 18, 2011

Bittersweet Love Part 2

Jawa's uncle was very sick. They had a very big family mashallah, very loving and caring. I would always go over to their family gatherings, i was really close. 3amy 3abdallah (her dad's brother) was a very kind man and wasn't married. Jawa was like the daughter he never had. He loved her and was always there for her.

Jawa calling... 6 am


Me: aloo? *i was sleeping*

Jawa: *crying* luj.. ain...

Me: *i sat up as fast as i could, she scared me* Jawa?!! shfeech? whats wrong? talk to me!!

Jawa: *crying* 3amy.....

i knew it right then and there that he had passed. Jawa wouldn't be crying this much unless he did.

Me: Jawa 7abeeebti 5 mins oo ana 3indich. Don't move a muscle.

I got up, ran to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and washed up. I ran to my closet, wore my favorite navy blue juicy training suit, and black flats to blend in with the 3abaya i grabbed. I tied my hair into a messy bun and left the house without any makeup on. Since Jawa's house was only a few steps away, i bbm-ed my mom and told her what happened, just in case she would look for me. I quickly walked into Jawa's house to see 3amy, khalty, fahad (Jawa's 14 year old brother) and Jawa crying in the living room.

Me: ilsalam 3alaikom... *walking to 3amy*

3amy bu fahad: w3alaikom ilsalam *his eyes were all teared up*

Me: 3atham allah ajrek 3amy, allah yer7uma weghamed rou7a iljanna *i said as i kissed his head*

3amy bu fahad: ajerna wajrich7abeebti, ameen ya rab il3alameen..

I walked over to khalty and kissed her cheeks as i gave her my condolences, then to fahood as i hugged him tightly. Then i rushed to Jawa who had a shocked look on her face. It looked like she was all cried out. She had what looked like a whole tissue box worth of used tissues next to her and was just sitting there like a dead body. I hugged her closely and kissed her forehead as I kept telling her that everything was going to be alright and that he's probably better off this way.

I suddenly remembered that I have a marketing presentation i need to give and if i don't I'd get a 0. I can't afford to get a 0. I never got a 0 in my whole life. Never. ildiktor mayer7am, i can't just go to him and tell him i can't do it because 3am my best friend tuwafa oo lazim ag3ad wiyaha bil 3aza, mara7 ikhaleeni oo bya36eeny mu7athara 3an shloun ana im not dedicated to jam3a oo ina may9eer kel ma 9ar shay a6al3ly excuse oo ma ayee. So, i decided i'd go to his class only then come back to Jawa.

My class was to start at 10. I looked at my phone and saw a few missed calls and bbms. I checked the time, it was 9:25... I WAS LATE! Bas mu shay yideed. I excused myself and promised I'd be back asap. I ran home with my 3abaya wrapped around me and my phone in hand. I walked in and ran up the stairs wela ashoof mama, baba, faisal my older brother who was 26 and my baby sister Lama who was 13 she fahood's (Jawa's brother) best friend. They were all so sad but i couldn't talk, i had to get my laptop, change and leave home. I said my hi's and hello's and ran to my room.

Wain laptopy? waina? wainaaaa? *i thought to myself*

I shoved it into my bag and wore a black dress that was right above my knee with the same black shoes and wore my diamond studs. I threw my mascara and bronzer into my bag as well and put my hair down. My natural curls were extra curly today, which i loved. I grabbed my keys and as i looked at my phone it was 9:45. I had 15 minutes to get from Tha7ya to Shuwaikh for jam3a. Exactly the amount of time i needed.

I got into my Range Rover and drove. I stopped at a traffic light not caring who was next to me and applied my mascara and bronzer. I then realized that a good looking guy was staring at me. He was on my left and was also driving a Range Rover. I wore my glasses and leaned on my left hand covering my face nonchalantly, i was secretly smiling. I kept thinking of how hot he was. His body was well built, tanned, gefel, dirty li7ya and was wearing a dishdasha, which is a total turn on!

ilishara shabbat khathra and i realized that i had 5 minutes to find get into the gates of iljam3a, find a parking and run to my class before the professor does, malekhelg yagfel ilbab 3alay... marathnya.

I sped and was driving like a crazy person. Mr. Dishdasha was heading in the same direction. Was he also ib jam3atna? La, matwaqa3, law he is chn me and Jana would have already rated him.. 10 OUT OF 10!

I got into class, on time. Finished my presentation and left. I got into my car, took my ear rings off for the funeral and noticed that Mr. Dishdasha was parked a few cars away and was getting into his car as well.

He smiled... I couldn't help but smile back as I put my glasses on...

We were heading the same way, was he following me?

I got to Jawa's house, where 3aza il7areem was and her grandma's house which was right next door was where 3aza ilriyayeel was.

Coincidence much? As i walked in to Jawa's house, Mr. Dishdasha walked into her grandma's house...

No comments:

Post a Comment