Monday, April 18, 2011

Bittersweet Love Part 4

*MR. DISHDASHA'S POINT OF VEIW*

The only reason i came today was because awal ma i2athen ilthiher, kint abe an6er ib sayarty ashoof itha she shows up or not. Ashwa ina i'm close friends with one of his nephews, so i have an excuse to stay there all day.

It got so boring, you have no idea.

Awal ma athan, mishait. Ga3adt ib syarty oo ni6art'ha ti6la3. Yalla, 6il3ay.

I waited for almost half an hour until he showed up. She was on the phone. Her tanned hands held the phone to her ear, her skin was so perfect and her hair was up. She looked like an angel to me. She was wearing the 3abaya and didn't seem to struggle walking in it, which is good. She didn't notice me, I don't think she did.

I wore my glasses and watched her... She didn't go to her car, instead she walked into another house, it was just 2 houses away.

I backed up from my parking space and passed the house just as she entered. I noticed how her car was parked outside.. I looked at the house. It was big mashallah and had a beautiful garden with many flowers. The house had a very italian style to it, it looked very nice. I looked at the gate to the house and read the sign: "Manzel 6alal Al Flani" I finally knew her dad's name and her family's name. I wanted to know her name.

I went home with butterflies in my stomach... I was happy.


*LUJAIN'S POINT OF VIEW*

my phone rang as soon as qaam il9alat, I was talking on the phone as i went over to my house to finish up some assignments...

I went to my room and as usual, i stare out my window while I'm on the phone.

Me: uh-hhh la7tha Sara, la7tha...

Sara: uhh ok...

Me: ummm.. saroon akalmich later okay?

Sara: shfeech is everything alright?

Me: yeah, everything is great bas 6ala3 i have to do something...

Sara: oh okay haha, call me when your free 3ashan akamilich shino 9ar.

Me: hehe sure.. byee babe

Sara: byee


OMG! I couldn't believe it. He was right outside our house. He was going really slow then got close to read the name on the gate. Okay, great.. now he knows my dad's name and my family's name... and i'm sitting here like a kid calling him Mr.Dishdasha like he's some kind of superhero. He stayed there for about a minute tops and left.

I threw myself on my bed with a huge smile on my face. I bbmed my sister to wake me up awal ma e2athen il3a9er 3ashan aroo7 bait Jawa, i needed to sleep. Killa mina ma nimt ams he invaded my every thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment