Monday, April 25, 2011

Bittersweet Love Part 12

(LUJAIN'S POINT OF VIEW)

I woke up from the best sleep ever feeling so refreshed. I actually wanted to get out of bed. I wanted to start a new day. I wanted to go out to breakfast then head to shalaih, but most of all, i wanted to talk to Khaled. How was i going to do that with Jawa in the picture?

I decided not to think too much about anything. I washed up and wore my beach dress. It was above my knee, yellow and flowy. I loved this dress, it always flattered my skin color. I slipped on my orange flipflops, applied some bronzer and mascara, grabbed my weekend bag and headed down. My mom and dad were having breakfast, i decided to stay awhile and have some juice with them. I kissed them goodbye and headed over to Jawa's. She was still in bed, so i woke her up and after getting her ready, we headed to prime and toast.

I was driving. We blasted on the music and were singing until our vocal chords felt like they were going to burst. My phone was in my bag, which was in the back seat, i totally forgot about it, as usual. We got to prime and toast, i parked and took out my wallet and phone. I was checking my bbms and missed calls.

2 missed calls: Khaled
3 bbms: one from Khaled, and 2 broadcasts.

Khaled's bbm messages:

Good morning sunshine :D
I'm heading out to breakfast btw
Shaklich lail7een nayma:p call me when you wake up..


I look up from my phone wela ashof Khaled! He was wearing beige shorts, a white Hackett shirt and black tod's... I loved a man wearing that, it was so attractive. oo 6ab3an, he looked really hot. He had a dirty beard and his hair was short and well groomed. I loved his look. He was sitting down outside on the table right next to the door, so I had to pass next to him. He looked so hot smoking his cigarette. I couldnt take my eyes off of him.

I passed by his table, and he looked at me.. I couldn't help but smile back. He looked really hot. I mean REEEEEAAAALLLLLYYYYY hot..

Something happened though...

No comments:

Post a Comment