Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Bittersweet Love Part 5

*MR. DISHDASHA'S POINT OF VIEW*

Shesemha ilbnaya?  em6ayra 3agly.

I've never been the type of guy to fall in love with a girl from first sight. I mean, how could i fall for her? I dont know a thing about her, not even her name. I need to find a way to talk to her, or at least find out some information about her. I can't stop thinking of her hair, her perfect curls. I had a thing for girls with curly hair, it was so natural and alive. I love it. I love her... hair.

Her tanned skin, so soft... ahhhh mane gader ansa shakelha youm shafatny akhizha! She was so cute, she smiled and looked away... adre mu qasdha shay, ebayen ina it was just a reaction to me staring at her awkwardly...

Shma3na i never saw her bil jam3a before? I mean, she has a class at the same time i do, why didnt we ever cross paths?

Anyway, dashait ilbait oo taghadait wiya ilahal wana bas afaker feeha.. Allah, law akhaleeha murty? Teg3ad weyana 3al ghada, itsoulif wiya umi, tith7ak wiya ubouy, itsoulif wiya khwany? Ityeebli 3yal 7ilween mithilha?

I REALLY need to know her name and get in touch with her... as soon as possible.

9a3adt foug, midterms were coming up, i wanted to get good grades, believe it or not, i actually do care.. ma3ana adre ina bashtghel ib sharikat ubouy once im done... so, 6afait talefouny oo laptopy oo ga3adt adres...


(LUJAIN'S POINT OF VIEW)

Lama: lajoon... lajoon...? goomay *playing with my hir*

Me: hmmm.. athan?

Lama: ee yalla goumay, 9alay oo rou7ay bait Jawa biyoon ilnas in a bit...

Me: okay, Lama tel them to iron 3abaty e3tafsat, 3la ma agoom atjahaz...

Lama: okaaay mu trideen itnameen;p a3arfich tsaweenha

Me: hahaha chub;p


I got out of bed.. i was still happy from what happened before i got into bed. ya7laila yay lay baitna 3ashan ishoofny? laa... akhaf 9idfa? i dont know, i'm going to believe what i want to believe.

I washed up, let my curls down and put in a few bobby pins here and there, wore a beige dress with black flats and got out of my room. On my way down, i took my 3abaya from Lisa who was ironing it for me.

Mama: haa mama ray7a 7ag Jawa?

Me: ee mama * kissed her cheek*

Mama: ee zain itsaween, latkhaleenha broo7ha maskeena

Me: akeed mama latwa9een 7aree9, hathe Jawa shes like a sister to me

Mama: allah layfargkom

Me: ameeeeeen!! Mama itha i7tijtay shay digeeli okay?

Mama: inshallah...

Me: yalla bye

Mama: byee

I walked over to Jawa's house, people were walking in... I went over to Jawa, she seemed better but it showed hat she was sleepy...

Nothing happened the next day except my head was running around in circles thinking of Mr. Dishdasha... i wanted to go to university, i wanted to see him...

I headed home 3ugub thaleth youm il3aza and worked on a few assignments... i wanted to get them out of the way so that i could study for my midterms that were coming up in just two weeks, i was very dedicated.

Alarm set for 8... my class was at 10.. I was too tired to shower at night, so i decided i would in the morning and i needed enough time, i didnt want to rush. I actually had a big reason to look my best...

No comments:

Post a Comment